If you are a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and are part of the popular mixed martial arts sports, people will notice the perfect skills. This is how Travis Brown built his fighting sport career. Active in mixed martial arts since 2009, his career has grown exponentially. The American mixed martial artist gained popularity for competing in the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship). So, how much do you know about it?
Have you ever wondered about the personal life of your favorite UFC fighter or wrestler? Of course, they are savages in the ring, battling their opponents with the most sophisticated tactics to win and get closer to the championship. However, did you know that their personalities can be very different from what most people realize – an aggressive person?
Tommy Viet Bio: Net Worth, House, Job, Mercedes Javid Relationship
Travis, one of the best fighters in the UFC ever, has a very interesting life. What’s his story?
Travis Brown Profile
- Noun: Тrаvіѕ uаlііаlоhа Вrоnе
- Name / given name: Тrаvіѕ Вrоwnе
- Firthplace: Nunolulu, Nawai, Yu.
- date of birth: 17 July 1982
- age: 39 Your age as of 2021
- National: America
- the night: 201 cm, (6 7)
- the weight: 111 kg (244 lb)
- Eue color: As well
- Yoke color: Brown
- blіngѕ: On our way forward
- : Сhооl: Dan Dіeguіtо hshool Asademu
- the college: Palomar College
- religion: Сhrіѕtіаn
- Zodiac sign: Eliminates
- Jindir: Male
- Hual orientation: correct
- Marital Status: Married
- generic name: Erin Brown (married in 2001 and divorced in 2009), Jenna Renee Webb (married 2015 and divorced in 2016), Ronda Rousey (married 2017)
- Children: Three (Keawe Brown, Kaleo Browne, and La’akea Makalapuaokalanipo Browne
- Рrоfеѕѕіоn: Material Art Meshed
- Department: heavy weight
- fighting from: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Years of activity: 2009 to present
- Rank: Black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
- Team: Alliance MMA, Glendale Fight Club (May 2013–present)
- Net worth: $1 million
Giraldo Rivera: wives, salary, net worth, real name, daughter
Attention: Join the TUKO.co.ke Telegram channel! Don’t miss important updates
travis brown biography
Is Travis Brown Hawaii? Yes it is. He was born on the 27th of July 1982 in Oahu, Hawaii, USA. This means that he is 39 years old as of 2021. Although there is not much information about Travis’ upbringing, including data about his parents, it is known that his father was an alcoholic. He was also active in the local gang culture.
This was painful for Travis when he was young. The famous mixed martial arts fighter admitted that living in Hawaii when he was young was not easy as one can easily be absorbed into the drug culture.
He lost his father when he was only ten years old and immigrated to San Diego to live with his mother. While here, he attended San Diego Academy High School. Travis was often involved in school fights, expressing his frustrations. According to him, he had great difficulty in dealing with the death of his father. During one of his fights, he nearly broke someone else’s jaw, so much so that he almost went to prison.
Boris Kudjo: wife, children, net worth, family, where is he now?
The most exciting thing about Travis Brown is that instead of letting anger control his life, he mentored her to learn mixed martial arts. However, before starting his career, he was heavily involved in sports during his school years and played basketball.
Travis Scott attended Palomar College immediately after completing his high school education. While here, he continued to play basketball but dropped out to pursue his biggest interests – mixed martial arts.
career path career path
Travis was introduced to mixed martial arts by his friend, and he fell in love with it. But unfortunately, he had to leave basketball behind, and of course he was skeptical at first. But luckily for him, he had such a passion for combat sports that it propelled him forward in every training session.
Travis quickly learned the skills required, and within three months, he began participating in tournaments and even winning some of them. Show great progress and fight like a pro in sports not at first.
Ryan Haywood: wife, children, family, height, what happened
Initially, Travis Brown fought for small organizations such as the Bellator Fighting Championship, Gladiator Challenge, and King of the Cage. He had his big break in 2009 and maintained a 9-0 winning streak.
Travis Brown UFC stats
After starting his mixed martial arts career, Travis Brown signed his first contract with Ultimate Fighting Championship. His first match was against James McSweeney and it happened at The Ultimate Fighter: Team Liddell vs Ortiz Finale.
In fact, he showed that he was one of the best by winning his first match via TKO (Technical Knockout). His second match against Cheick Kongo ended in a draw, albeit a controversial one. Travis Scott fought against the following important opponents in his long career with the UFC.
- Stephen Struve on May 28, 2011, at UFC 130. Travis won via a Superman KO punch in the first round, earning him a bonus-of-the-night knockout.
- Chad Greggs on April 21, 2012, at UFC 145 by submission due to a triangle arm choke in the first round.
- Antonio Silva, on October 5, 2012, at the main event of UFC FX 5. This fight was Travis Browne’s first professional loss since he began his UFC career.
- Brian Gonzaga on April 13, 2013, at The Ultimate Fighter 17 Finale. The performance also earned him a knockout at Night of Honor.
- Alistair Overeem on August 17, 2013, at UFC Fight night 26 and won by knockout.
- Joshua Bennett on December 28, 2013, winning one minute into the match.
- Facing Fabricio Werdum on April 19, 2014, lost the fight by unanimous decision (49-46, 50-45, 50-45).
- He fought and won against Brendan Schaub on December 6, 2014, at UFC 181 via TKO in the first round.
- Andrei Arlovski on May 23, 2015, lost via TKO in the first round.
- Matt Mitrione on January 17, 2016, at UFC Fight Night and won by TKO in the first round. Also, in 2016, Brown faced Cain Velasquez and lost.
- Derek Lewis, on February 19, 2017, lost by knockout in the first round. However, both fighters were awarded the Fight of the Night Award for their performances.
- Travis Brown suffered a massive defeat to Oleksiy Oliynyk at UFC 213 in July 2017, which made people think that it was time to retire from the sport of fighting.
Street Outlaws’ Ryan Martin: wife, new car, net worth
During these battles, Travis suffered numerous injuries that in certain cases led to his defeat. For example, during his match with Antonio Silva, he strained his left hamstring while throwing a kick. However, his biggest injury was during his 2014 match against Fabricio Werdum, in which he fractured his ribs and dislocated his foot.
Who is Travis Browne’s wife?
Travis Brown is currently in a relationship with Ronda Rousey. However, this is not the first marriage of mixed martial arts. So, who was Travis Brown’s first wife?
Travis’ first marriage was to Erin Brown. They separated in 2009 and have two children together. Travis later entered into a relationship with model Jenna Renee Webb. They married in 2015, but the relationship did not last.
Erin Travis was accused of physical assault in July 2015 and posted photos on social media of injuries she allegedly received from a mixed martial arts fighter. The allegations have led to Travis’ exclusion from the UFC International Fight Week events pending investigation. However, Webb has not brought any charges against Travis Brown.
Blacksmith Alec Steele Net Worth, Married, Age, Viking Sword, Family
Travis Brown net worth
How rich is a mixed martial arts fighter? As of 2021, the estimated net worth of Travis Browne is $1 million. He makes most of his money from his mixed martial arts career, fighting against some of the biggest names in the sport.
Fast facts about Travis Brown
- How old is Travis Brown? Born on July 17, 1982, Travis Brown is 39 years old as of 2021.
- When did Travis start his mixed martial arts career? Travis started his mixed martial arts career in 2009 and entered the UFC in 2010.
- Are Travis Brown and Ronda Rousey still together? Yes, the two are still together. They got engaged in April 2017 and married a few months later, in August 2017.
- Is Travis Brown Retired? Although he has never shared an official retirement message, he is less active in the UFC and often shares lifestyle videos from his farm.
Katherine Schwarzenegger Biography: Family, Age, Husband, Instagram
Travis Brown is one of the most respected mixed martial arts fighters with many accomplishments in his long career. Although he has recently reduced his appearance in the sport, many people still remember him for his amazing skills in the ring.
Looking for more information about Bernice Burgos? Tuko.co.ke showed an interesting article about the model who gained a large number of followers on Instagram.
The multi-talented model wears many hats because she’s also a video vixen and internet personality. So, how much do you know about her?
Source: Tuko Breaking News
Adsgeni code is : 748912