Lawrence Julius Taylor He is a former NFL player born in Williamsburg, Virginia, United States to Clarence Taylor and Iris Taylor. After retiring from the NFL, Lawrence worked as a color commentator at sporting events.
Clarence was a dispatcher at the shipyards in Newport News, Virginia, while Iris was a teacher at the school. Lawrence is the eldest son of their three sons.
Lawrence is 6’3 tall. Here are 13 more things about him:
- In 1977 he graduated from Lafayette High School in James City County, Virginia.
- From 1978 to 1981, he attended University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill In Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA where he was the captain of the soccer team.
- From 1981 to 1993, he was a linebacker for the NFL New York Giants. During the professional junior season from 1981 to 1982, he began using illegal drugs but passed NFL drug tests by offering teammates urine as his own.
- In 1987, cocaine use was proven to be effective and its use was admitted. In 1988, the NFL suspended him for 30 days after failing a drug test again. In 1995, he underwent drug rehabilitation twice.
- Play Tombstone Packer in “first and ten“From 1988 to 1991, DJ Littlefield in 1992 and Dallas Jones in 1993 in”tropical heatand Fury Crenshaw in “Body & Soul” in 2002. He appeared as himself in”sopranoIn the year 2004.
- He won a Vince Lombardi miniature statue for the New York Giants’ victory in Super Bowl XXV At Tampa Stadium in Tampa, Florida, USA on January 27, 1991. In May 2017, the statue was put up for auction.
- In 1996, he collected his Lexus in one car accident and left the scene. He was intoxicated when the vehicle he was driving collided with a parked police car in Palm Beach County, Florida on September 2, 2016. In June 2017, he pleaded guilty to driving under the influence.
- In 1999, he was qualified for the Pro Football Hall of Fame. In the same year, he played the role of Luther LaVey in “any sunday. “
- In 2000, he played the role of Lamont in “aperture“Dan Fee”Streets of Mercy. He played 451 in “In Hell” in 2003 and Mayor Donavan in “storm cellIn the year 2019.
- In 2004 he released his autobiography “LT: On the edge. “
- partnership with Edita Sliwinska, ranked seventh in Dancing with the Stars Season 8, which aired on ABC from March 9, 2009 to May 19, 2009. On November 8, 2009, he was arrested in Miami-Dade County, Florida for leaving the scene after colliding with another vehicle with his Cadillac Escalade.
- In May 2010, he was arrested for paying $300 to a girl, who was 16 years old, to have sex with him at the Holiday Inn in Montebello, New York, USA. He was charged with third-degree statutory rape and third-degree caring. On March 22, 2011, he pleaded guilty to sexual misconduct and caring for a prostitute on March 22, 2011 and was sentenced to six years in prison.
- He was 62 years old when he was arrested on December 17, 2021. Represented by Arthur LHe was accused of not registering as a sex offender.