Use our immigration calculator. Click here
We have started an immigration help desk for our NRI readers. Contact us at email@example.com and our team of experts will address the most pressing issues.
How do I clear the visa interview? Any tips
This question is currently being asked, as many UK visa applications are subject to “authenticity testing.” If your application is subject to a test of authenticity, you can follow the tips we share with all of our clients.
- Be part of the preparation of your application. In other words, find out the documents that came with your application. Ask agents to prepare an application on your behalf.
- Review the documents before you go for an interview. For example, if you have applied for a Sole Representative visa, make sure you know the business plan, the list of businesses you represent, and your duties in the UK.
- Be clear and concise in your answers to the entrance clearance officer
- Summarize your answers and only answer the questions asked. “what is your name?” Take, for example, the entrance cleaning officer who asks you. Short, clear and concise answer: “My name is Puja Chandahar” and not “My name is Puja Chandahar and I was born on 25.11.1987”.
What documents do I have to apply for British citizenship?
- Current and former passports of the applicant
- ILR Evidence in the UK
- Evidence of persistence in the UK for the past 5 years. However, if the applicant is married to a British citizen, he / she must provide proof of permanent residence in the UK for 3 years.
- Marriage certificate if the applicant is married to a British citizen
- List of absences from the last 5 years in the UK, or 3 years after the applicant has been married to a British citizen
- Evidence of English language proficiency (CEFR Level B1.1) and life in the UK
- Judicial Statements (UKVI will issue these application forms upon completion)
How do I get PR in the UK after graduation?
Permanent Residence Permit (PR) has been dubbed the “Indirect Permit Restriction (ILR)” in the UK. There is no direct way to earn an ILR once you have completed your postgraduate degree. However, after earning a postgraduate degree, additional residency permits may be obtained, which may lead to an ILR at the end of the final 5 or 10 year qualification period. Please see the two most common ways to get to the ILR once you have completed your postgraduate degree in the UK.
- ILR Following a trained worker (5 year route): To be eligible for ILR in this category, the applicant must continue to work for 5 years to qualify for ILR under this category.
- Following ILR Long Term Living (10-Year Route): After graduation, the applicant may obtain an additional 2 or 3 years’ leave to continue in the graduation process if he or she is unable to obtain a postgraduate qualification such as a Master’s or PhD. You can switch to the above-mentioned skilled labor route during their postgraduate leave without being sponsored by the UK Trade Unit. Suppose a person is still unable to find employment as a skilled worker during the graduation process. If so, you may be able to obtain a student visa to pursue an additional postgraduate degree, for example, a master’s degree or a PhD because there is currently no information on how long a person can stay in the UK. With student visa. If a person completes 10 years by eventually connecting student, graduate and trained staff, he or she will qualify for ILR in the long-term legal way of life.
In addition to the above, a UK Postgraduate Applicant will be exempt from the English language requirements for ILR.
I have my own textile business in India and I want to expand it as it is a emerging market for small and micro markets in the UK. I want to know the options and new rules and policies to start a business.
Immigration rules allow overseas companies to operate in the UK as a parent company or a fully owned subsidiary. This route is called an overseas trade representative. An overseas parent company must select a qualified senior staff member with the skills, experience, and knowledge to fulfill the role of a fully-fledged foreign trade representative in making practical decisions on behalf of foreign trade.
Although the selected employee does not own more than 50 shares, he / she should not be a majority shareholder or participant in overseas trading. The business% applicant and overseas business must provide a number of mandatory special documents.
Yash Dubal, Director and Senior Immigration Coordinator, AY and J lawyers
The author’s comments do not necessarily represent IT views or are legal advice or representation. The practical recommendations in the articles are based on the experience of the author and the current state of law and regulations. Please make sure you do legal research and analysis or involve an independent consultant in your unique situation as the rules and requirements change quickly and the author’s experience may differ from yours.
Adsgeni code is : 748912