Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership
Deadline: 11 April 2022 (annual)
Study in: Any Country*
Course starts 2022
ONLINE BUSINESS DEGREE PROGRAMS ACCREDITED, online accredited psychology degree, online business degree florida, online university college, online psychology bachelor’s degree, online college business degree, online university college, online psychology bachelor’s degree, online college business degree, fastest criminal justice degree online, online masters degree in business administration, parapsychology degree online, online degree criminal justice, online school for business degree, online masters degree programs in healthcare administration, masters degree in human resources online, public administration masters degree online
The purpose of the ESED scholarship is to support outstanding students pursuing advanced studies in sustainable energy development and to encourage meaningful contributions to the collective body of knowledge about this subject.
*Any approved academic institution around the world. GSEP encourages the application of students pursuing studies in universities of the global South.
Level/Field of study:
Master’s Programmes in areas directly related to zero-carbon energy development, sustainable energy development, renewable energy and/or the power sector.
Number of Awards:
About 10 scholarships will be awarded annually.
Citizens of developing countries listed by DAC/OECD
Scholarships of US$ 10,000 per year for up to two years are offered for master’s level students.
To be eligible for this scholarship, prospective applicants must:
- • Undertake master’s-level studies in the fields of zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy, economics, law, political science, or other relevant fields.
- • Pursue full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters), beginning in autumn 2022. Students in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided that they meet this requirement.
- • Be a citizen of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- • Be committed to returning to their home country/territory after their studies to contribute to its development
- • Be an outstanding student
- – Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class
- – Is committed to zero-carbon energy development
- – Has a history of community involvement
- – Is determined to advance their knowledge and understanding
Applications should be submitted together with required documents using the ESED Online Scholarship Application System. Deadline is 11 April 2022 (23:59, UTC-05:00) however, you are strongly encouraged to submit your file as early as possible.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application system and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.globalelectricity.org/scholarship/
Disclaimer: This is NOT the official scholarship page. This is only a one-page summarized listing of the scholarship. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider.
Adsgeni code is : 748912