Meet the outsider house of representative candidate Ocholi Yusuf Okpanachi targeting young voters with his boyish charm, humanitarian services and vow to challenge power.
Do you want to make a positive impact? Voting gives you that chance! Support the candidates and ballot measures that can help your community, state, and even the nation for the greater good. Make your voice heard in this coming elections 2023.
For any house of representative candidates 2023, representing one of the most populous constituency in Kogi State( Idah/Ofu/Ibaji/Igalamela-Odolu Federal Constituency) will be a daunting task. But Ocholi Don Pablo believes the responsibility goes even beyond the constituency borders.
“We’re doing it not just for The Constituency but for the good people of Kogi East,” he says. “If Idah/Ofu/Ibaji/Igalamela-Odolu Federal Constituency gets it right, Kogi East will start to get it right.”
Nonetheless, Ocholi, will be backed by the All Progressive Congress (APC) party, is determined to “spice up” what he sees as a “tasteless” political environment. He argues that Idah/Ofu/Ibaji/Igalamela-Odolu Federal Constituency desperately needs change, starting from the top.
“We haven’t had leaders who know what they’re doing and it’s because our leaders are a product of godfathers,” he says. “They are a product of a compromised political system that has destroyed any opportunity to have leaders who are patriotic, honest and selfless.”
Who Is Ocholi Yusuf Okpanachi?
Ocholi Yusuf Okpanachi was born on 14th of August 1988 in Idah Local Government Area Of Kogi State to The Family of Late Mr/Mrs Okpanachi, he is the first born of the family of four.
The APC is no doubt the only political party with a better candidate to chase the PDP led government out of power this coming elections 2023.
The APC House Of Representative aspirant, Ocholi Yusuf Okpanachi CIK is no doubt the best man for the job. Here are some facts you probably don’t know about him and the main reason why you should vote for him in the coming elections.
According to Daniel Onimisi Ford who said:
1. Ocholi is practically the only democrat among the highest level of politicians in Kogi East (note) Check him out, he is the only big (really big) politician who would be in a party and who would not mind if someone who used to feed off him is in another party.
2. Don Pablo is probably the only Igala who understands that Kogi East is setting itself up for hatred for nothing. Idah has no reason to be afraid of all other Local Governments in Idah/Ofu/Ibaji/Igalamela-Odolu Federal Constituency has been advocating for.
IDAH has the number, it has the land mass and, surely has enough brains to make it great if they invested in those Brains.
3. Ocholi understands the value of a good life. He knows cannot truly be happy if you can’t pay your bills. He knows you can’t be fulfilled if you can’t take care of your own kids. Ocholi has more than 5 businesses, and over half of that is just welfarism/charity based businesses.
What he does, is take from lucrative businesses to subsidize not too lucrative ones. At the end of the month, all the staff gets paid and everyone is happy with their families.
I know as the House of Representatives of Idah/Ofu/Ibaji/Igalamela-Odolu Federal Constituency, Ocholi would be able to do this for all.
This is Don Pablo.
– Ocholi dedicated his time to the cause of freedom, equality, opportunity, and unity.
– He is a champion for peace and a rare symbol of national prosperity.
The People Kogi East will strive to follow his extraordinary selfless service to build a better Idah/Ofu/Ibaji/Igalamela-Odolu Federal Constituency.
– He illustrated that unity and progress is achievable.
– He showed the importance of compassion, forgiveness, tolerance and selflessness.
– He redefined humility and made us all proud.
– He is the Rare Star, he used his reigns in various capacities to bring the people of Kogi East together, live together and resolved to build a better Idah/Ofu/Ibaji/Igalamela-Odolu Federal Constituency together.
– His smiles, and patience speak volumes.
– He was the voice and strength of the downtrodden.
– He stood for the oppressed and right of the people until the wicked came with their instruments of hate and cruelty to break him but his spirit is irrepressible.
– Ocholi is the Shining Beacon of hope in Kogi East, an Irreplaceable Icon of humanity and Defender of National Values.
– Ocholi qualities of forbearance and decency are a model to kogites all.
– He is a True Leader revered by the sensible.
The numerous examples he set will be the template for political behaviors.
Ocholi Yusuf Okpanachi remain one of the best leader to pilot the affairs of Idah/Ofu/Ibaji/Igalamela-Odolu Federal Constituency come 2023.
He’s experienced with good leadership qualities that can translate into growth and development.
Together, We can grow Idah/Ofu/Ibaji/Igalamela-Odolu Federal Constituency!
OCHOLI Is The Right Man For The Job Come 2023.
List of Courses Offered by University of Calabar (UNICAL)
On this post i will cover the list of undergraduate courses/programmes offered at the University of Calabar (UNICAL Courses).
University of Calabar popularly Known as UNICAL is located in Cross River State Nigeria specifically in Calabar, this Institution is Recognized internationally as one of the best University in Nigeria.
Students always ask of the best schools in Nigeria, but on this post i won’t compare but recommend UNICAL as one of the best schools in Cross River and in Nigeria.
University of Calabar is recognized by National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria. UNICAL has being fully accredited.
UNICAL Courses and Programmes
- TOURISM STUDIES
- TECHNOLOGY AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
- SPECIAL EDUCATION
- SOIL SCIENCE
- SOCIAL WORK
- PURE CHEMISTRY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
- ELEMENTARY EDUCATION
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT
- GENETICS AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
- THEATRE ARTS
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- PUBLIC HEALTH TECHNOLOGY
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- POLICY AND ADMINISTRATIVE STUDIES
- ADULT EDUCATION
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- APPLIED CHEMISTRY
- APPLIED GEOPHYSICS
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT/ MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- CIVIL LAW
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DENTISTRY AND DENTAL SURGERY
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS (EDU PHYSICS)
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATION ARTS
- EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- HUMAN NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- HUMAN PHYSIOLOGY
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LINGUISTICS AND COMMUNICATION STUDIES
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY
- NURSING/NURSING SCEINCE
- ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ECT)
Faculties in University of Calabar (UNICAL)
I will also cover the list of Faculty in UNICAL on this post, follow and always visit Kogi Biography for latest update like when UNICAL pre-degree form will be out, Jamb form, and i will aso educate on how to pay acceptance fee and school fees in University of Calabar.
- Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
- faculty of Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Agriculture, forestry and Wildlife Management
- Faculty of Allied Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Medicine
- Institute of Oceanography
- Bassey Andah Institute for African and Asian Studies
- Graduate School
- University of Calabar Consultancy Services
- Faculties of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Arts
- Institute of Public Policy and Administration
- Faculty of Law
Unical Sug: Director of Information IN Collaboration With Hunters Foundation
Unical Director of Information Joseph Egidi in Collaboration With Hunters Foundation to present “a one day campaign against social vices and youth restiveness”.
Social vices are deviant and immoral behaviours such as rape, drug addiction, evil, murder, examination malpractice, thuggery, cultism, kidnapping, admission racketeering and many other moral decadence rising amongst us.
Restiveness on the other hand, is a condition where one is unable to stay still, and unwilling to be controlled; most especially because one feels bored or unsatisfied with the state of affairs. Youth restiveness is therefore a condition in which youths are seemingly uncontrollable because the state of affairs in a nation or society is unsatisfactory.
Social vices and youth restiveness are fast becoming national and global trends. They cut across: ethnic nationalities, races and even religious cleavages. Some of them include
but not limited to examination malpractice, indecent dressing and prostitution, political
thuggery, cultism, drug addiction, targeted assassinations, armed robbery, pipe-line
vandalism, vandalism of electricity installations and cyber crimes.
These vices are at variance to social norms and values which include beliefs, attitudes, honesty, hard work, customs and traditions, ideals, skills and taboos which a society cherishes and passes on from one generation to another via formal and informal education.
The University of Calabar under the ever agile leadership of Prof Florence Banku Obi; the first female Vice-Chancellor of the institution is taking an intolerable look at these deviant behaviours as necessary apparatuses have been put in place to fish out perpetrators of such behaviours, if any, within the university community and bring them to book.
On the other hand, the distinguished Dean of students, Dr. Tony Enyang; the Ag. Chief Security Officer, SP. Usani Etim Okon(rtd) and the Students’ Union Government(SUG) representatives under the result oriented President, Comr. Ugah James Ugah have been workaholic and assiduous to functions.
As students representatives, we’ve heard most of these vices mentioned above are perpetuated by unscrupulous elements within the university. Therefore, without any equivocation, we’ve decided to launch this campaign to enlighten Nigerian students(Malabites & Malabresses).
The campaign is scheduled as follows:
Date: Thurs 15th April, 2021
Meeting Point: Main Gate
Time: 10:00 Am
Credit: Joseph Egidi!!!
Rapper AKA’s fiancé falls to her death in tragic incident in Cape Town
Questions trending on Social media, asking if Rapper AKA’s fiancé Nelli Tembe, is dead ? A source reveals to Kogi Biography that Nelli Tembe died in a tragic incident in Cape Town. she allegedly fell to her death from the five-star Pepper club Hotel in Cape Town, on Sunday, April 11, 2021.
Although information was not clearly given about the incident, but the Western Cape SA Police spokesperson, Captain Fredierick van Wyk, stated that the occurrence is being investigated.
Editorial5 months ago
List of Courses Offered by Confluence University of Science and Technology Osara (CUSTECH)
Trending4 weeks ago
YAHAYA BELLO, EDWARD ONOJA & AKA’ABA MUSTAPHA BAGS PRESTIGIOUS PEOPLE’S SECURITY MONITOR AWARD
Trending3 weeks ago
An Error Called Yahaya Bello!
Trending2 weeks ago
Is It Too Much to Ask God for Handsome Men As Leaders? – Natasha Shades Kogi Appointees
Editorial5 months ago
CUSTECH Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Admission Exercise
Trending4 weeks ago
Kogi Assembly: Majority Leader Fires Back at “Irresponsible Journalism”
Trending4 weeks ago
We Increased fuel price to reduce the number of accidents in Nigeria – Lai
Trending2 weeks ago
WAVES OF SUCCESS FOUNDATION Set To Pay JAMB Fees For 300 Students In Kogi